Coronavirus: the prevention and strengthening of immunity
Since the start of the Covid 19 pandemic, more than 630 million cases have been confirmed worldwide.
Thanks to the introduction of vaccines, a decrease in the death rate has been observed over time compared to the initial period, and as of Nov. 4, 2022, according to WHO, the total number of people killed by coronavirus is about 6.3 million.
More than two years after the outbreak of Covid 19 disease, we have learned much and the general picture of this dreaded infection is quite clear.
We know that Sars-Covid-2 is the agent responsible for a disease that causes few or no symptoms in most individuals. In other cases, however, the virus is particularly aggressive, and those affected have severe symptoms can even lead to death in a short time.
Certain segments of the population, such as the elderly and those already suffering from other diseases, are more vulnerable to this potent etiological agent and are therefore more at risk.
The immune response drives the development of the disease
We now know well how important the role of the immune system is in determining more or less severe effects in people who contract Covid 19, and we also know that the immune response is not always the same, in patients infected with the coronavirus.
A study published in the journal Nature Medicine points out that the different course of Covid 19 disease is governed largely by the patient's immune response, regardless of his or her current health condition at the time of infection.
We do not yet have data available to quantify the magnitude of this phenomenon, but this study shows that the immune system plays a key role in determining the cellular and antibody response in both asymptomatic patients and those who have developed moderate or severe forms of Covid 19 disease.
Short peptides boost the immune system
A healthy organism with a fully functioning immune system is able to defend itself efficiently against the aggression of microorganisms, viruses and bacteria. Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to preserving and boosting the immune system and stimulating it to quickly and effectively produce the antibodies needed to fight infection due to Sars Covid 19.
Short peptides are naturally occurring substances in our bodies that perform many key functions precisely because of their molecular structure, which allows them to easily cross cell membranes and reach intracellular targets to modulate many biological functions.
The role of short peptides in life processes is difficult to imitate by other chemicals, and they have unique characteristics that allow them to exert several important functions, such as boosting the immune system.
Short peptides selectively bind to specific DNA sites, regulating the degree of activation of genes without changing their sequence and acting on gene expression of very important biological reactions, such as activation of telomerase, an enzyme that promotes cellular rejuvenation.
In addition, short peptides can also repair damage produced by oxidative stress (e.g., caused by free radicals).
Why are short peptides useful for preventing Covid 19 infection?"
"Prevention is better than cure" is certainly a saying of great wisdom, but very often we forget to put it into practice in our daily lives.
There are numerous supplements based on Khavinson's short peptides that can act as a preventive defence against various disorders, including the disease caused by Covid 19.
Therefore, it is highly recommended to include cycles of these effective products in the diet to strengthen the immune system and have a healthy body.
Let's look at some of these products:
- This supplement boosts and supports immune action through the strengthening and regeneration of the thymus, a primary organ of the lymphatic system, which functions as an endocrine gland and plays a key role within the immune system.
- The thymus is characterized by significant growth and activity only until puberty; later, due to sex hormones, it becomes smaller and less active. For this very reason, Vilon's action allows the functions of this important gland to be supported and improved, stabilizing them over time.
- Immunity thus strengthened will enable the body to protect itself more effectively against current diseases and prevent the onset of new ones, such as Covid 19.
- Bioregulatory short peptides KE + EW contained in the Immunget formula, along with amino acids, vitamins and trace elements, promote immune system activity by increasing the body's protection against viruses, bacteria, toxins and cancer cells.
- The positive action of Immunget® stimulates thymus stromal cells to produce cytokines and chemokines, which cause the maturation of T lymphocytes and thus enhance the immune response.
- This supplement is also recommended to improve the effectiveness of drug therapies, to strengthen and support the function of the immune system after chemotherapy, and also as an adjunctive treatment for immunodeficiency disorders.
- Among other Nanopep products, this is an innovative dietary supplement with two potent active molecules: Vilon and Liver peptide, bioregulatory signal peptide active ingredients with very powerful physiological effects.
- In addition to the Vilon and Liver peptide short peptides, the key factors composition of Livprotect®, such as vitamins C, E, B2, B6, B9 and B12, biotin and glutathione, not only have an effect of strengthening the immune system and thus preventing viral diseases such as Covid 19 infection, but also numerous other benefits.
- This supplement is also able to promote the healing of diseases affecting the digestive system and liver, and improve their function after treatment with antibiotics and especially after damage caused by alcohol abuse.