The condition of the skin depends on metabolic processes. With age, as well as under the influence of unfavorable external factors, these processes slow down. The skin is actively losing moisture. KHAVINSON PEPTIDES® combination activates metabolism. The emollients in the composition – vegetable oils, increase its barrier function.
Targeted anti-aging peptide cream is indispensable for daily moisturizing, protection and skin care.
• normalizes the autoregulation of all skin systems
• soothes and fill the skin’s lipid membranes with essential vitamins
• restores the skin’s natural ability to balance moisture
• supports the skin’s barrier functions, helping your skin become velvety, radiant, and healthy
• delivers vital fatty acids to the skin
• activates metabolism in the deep layers of the dermis
• helps the skin to become more elastic
• increases skin turgor
• slows down the aging of cellular structures
The peptide bioregulators in skin care cosmetics are short chains of amino acids arranged in a specific sequence that have regulatory properties. Under their affection, the skin is being positively transformed, its appearance improves.
• daily skin care of any type;
• hydrating and protecting skin by maintaining water balance;
• preventing evaporation of active elements from the skin’s surface
• protecting the skin from destructive external elements
• preventing the expansion of pores, bumps, and minor damage
|KEY COMPONENTS||CHARACTERISTICS||MECHANISMS OF ACTION|
|KHAVINSON PEPTIDES®||peptide bioregulator of collagen and elastin synthesis AED||By activating the synthesis of elastin and collagen, the dermal framework is restored and strengthened, which is manifested by a pronounced lifting effect and an increase in skin turgor.|
|peptide bioregulator of fibroblast production VILON® (KE)||The formation of fibroblasts contributes to the successful regeneration of the skin after microtraumas, inflammations.|
|vascular peptide bioregulator KED||The elasticity of blood vessels increases and blood microcirculation improves, thereby activating metabolism.|
|peptide bioregulator that stabilizes cell structures EPITALON® (AEDG)||AEDG acts as an active antioxidant, protecting skin cells from free radicals and preventing the aging process.|
|Sunflower seed oil (0.1%)||helps protect the skin from external factors, moisturizes the skin||Due to the high content of tocopherol, called the “vitamin of youth”, skin cells are saturated with oxygen, pigmentation decreases, moisture loss in the skin decreases, and regenerative abilities increase.|
|Sweet almond oil||an active antioxidant, prevents the aging process of skin cells||Polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) as the main component of the oil prevent the aging of cellular structures, soften the skin and maintain the moisture balance of the skin|
|Calendula extract (17.45%)||anti-inflammatory agent||Thanks to its flavonoid content, calendula extract reduces inflammation and soothes sensitive skin.|
A little amount of the cream is applied in the morning and in the evening, evenly spread in a thin layer with light massage movements over the face and décolleté.
The most popular products of our brand is:
If you or your company are willing to become a distributor partner, please take a few minutes to complete the form below: